Working at CIS Global
Everyday businesses around the world use our products and enjoy the benefits from them. Making sure our current customers remain satisfied and making sure prospective customers become current customers requires the passion and creativity of our entire global team.
Join our team and discover a future of opportunities with us. A future of speed, innovation, and action!
Current Open Positions
Product Marketing Manager - Tucson, AZ
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting the messaging and positioning
for CIS Global’s products and solutions. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs
that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and
translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. You will become the expert in users; you’ll
transfer key knowledge of how they buy and their buying criteria to the sales channel. You must
possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make
that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and
find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Desired Skills and Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates CIS Global’s products in the
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and
develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the crossfunctional
implementation of the plan.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be
the expert on your competition and how to win against them.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive
demand for your products.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, finance,
information technology, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive
to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Be comfortable in teamwork across multiple geographic time-zones and diverse cultures.
- Develop content for product and company collateral (website, press releases, blogs).
- Work with the team to develop innovative marketing programs and show event campaigns.
- Drive the development of killer product demos, working with product management and sales
teams to highlight key differentiators and showcase critical customer use cases
- Thrive in a work environment that requires quick turnaround, poise, and skill including frequent
interaction with senior management and external business partners requiring diplomacy,
problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and professionalism.
- Participate in the selling process, as needed.
- Provide product training to internal and external customers, as needed.
Minimum Knowledge, Competencies, & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of product marketing experience. B2B experience desirable.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing. MBA desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in e-Commerce technology and techniques.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional
teams, and third parties.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to complete tasks and deliverables under tight deadlines
while maintaining flexibility. Adjusts to changing priorities.
- Willingness to travel to customers, prospects, and industry conferences worldwide.
Now is an exciting time for you. Your future is ahead, and the possibilities seem endless. Learn more about our leadership development programs and entry-level opportunities.