Working at CIS Global
Everyday businesses around the world use our products and enjoy the benefits from them. Making sure our current customers remain satisfied and making sure prospective customers become current customers requires the passion and creativity of our entire global team.
Join our team and discover a future of opportunities with us. A future of speed, innovation, and action!
Current Open Positions
Embedded Firmware Lead - Bangalore, India
1. Summary of the Job
Job Position – Embedded Firmware Lead
To design embedded firmware for data center environment and energy monitor product on RTOS and Linux Platform.
3. Essential Functions
- Design, verification, specification, and qualification of data center environment and energy monitor product firmware
- Using firmware ‘development and debug’ tools for development of products based on networking capabilities.
- Creation of Target and Application optimized embedded Linux distributions
- Development and customization of Linux Kernel drivers to support customized peripheral or on-board devices, or highly optimized use of standard peripherals
- Specification of user-driver APIs that include standard peripherals such as UART, SPI, I2C, RTC
- Development of userland application code in embedded Linux systems, specifically code for testing driver interfaces and for enabling the use of standard software environments
- Maintain released product firmware upgrade
- Work as part of a team.
4. Education – Minimum Required Level
Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronics Or Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
5. Experience – Minimum Required
- Total 6+ years working experience, 3+ years direct experience with embedded firmware design.
- 2+ year working experience in embedded Linux platform, Experience in embedded Linux user software development
- Demonstrated experience with micro-controller and micro-processor programming
- Experience with ANSI-C and Assembly language
- Experience in Linux driver development, particularly for block devices
- Experience in the use of ARM Cortex A class chips, with a focus on peripheral application/IO
- Experience in debugging using JTAG, SWD and similar tools, Experience with standard debuggers and toolchains
- Network solutions experience, and strong knowledge of network services, devices and network stack preferred
- EtherNet, RS485, Modbus, SPI etc
Project Engineer - Wuxi, China
- Assist project manager to plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of technical project proposals for customers including resource planning, specifications, timelines, budgets, and detailed task management
- Coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule
- Regularly communicate project status, risks, and barriers to project team for traceability
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle
- Manage and oversee vendor relationships including third party implementation teams
- Develop and maintain project documentation
- Manage project issues, decisions and risks, including escalation to sponsors
- At least 3 years working experiences; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and education in electrical/mechanical background
- Good project management skills and solid understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Knowledge of compliance process like UL/CE/DEMCO is advantageous
- Has knowledge on EMC/EMI is advantageous
- Having background of reliability or six-sigma is advantageous
- Open mind and team work with people from different cultures; experience in working with global team
- Good English language skills: read, write, listen and speak
- Good communication skill, presentation skill
Electrical Engineer - Wuxi, China
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1 System design for new products with electronic components and whole system electrical design
2 Responsible for system harness routine and work with hardware engineer and mechanical engineer for allocate all the parts of the new products
3 Key component selection, testing and validation.
4 Create system wiring diagram for new products.
5 Help to create the component library.
6 Maintenance on old products and improvement.
7 Work as an expert in electrical and can coach and guide technician and junior engineers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1 Bachelor or Master of Electrical/Electronic/Control Engineering or equivalent.
2 Minimum 3 years working experience in electrical products design. At least 3 years for harness work. AC industrial product experience would be a plus.
3 Familiar with solid works, Altium Designer and relevant tools.
4 Good hands on ability and learning ability.
5 Knowledge on hardware design and debug is a plus.
6 Good English language skills: read, write, listen and speak.
Hardware Engineer - Wuxi, China
To design and prototypes new products, specifically on matters pertaining to electrical components/electronic controllers and their application. A primary responsibility of this engineer is also to support supply chain of the appropriate components for new products based on cost, availability, and technological advancement and purchasing leverage
Major Area of Accountability:
Design, verification, specification, and qualification of, datacenter entironment and engergy monitor product’s control systems.
Using hardware development facilities and EDA tools, for development of products.
Maintain aggressive product development schedules.
Manage regulatory compliance and electrical safety, in conjunction with a Quality Assurance team.
Work as part of a team.
Work with minimal supervision.
Liaise with electrical component suppliers, in conjunction with the Purchasing Team
1. Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical/Electronic/Automation Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years working experience, 3+ years direct experience with design of high speed processor or DSP circuit.
- Demonstrated experience with high speed processor circuit design, including processor support circuit design and component selection, signal integrity, prefer has the experience in EMI EMC optimize,.
- Prefer to have the experience with ANSI C language and Linux operation system.
- 5. Demonstrated knowledge of schematic capture and layout tools such as Altium Designer or Candence.
1. Domestic and international travel as needed
2. Collaborative – works well in a team environment with good interpersonal skills
3. Excellent communication skills, be good at both reading & writing in English
4. Self starter- Requires minimal supervision
5. Take complete ownership for assignments
6. Proactive – runs toward problems
7. Strong Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
8. Proven track record in the industry
Now is an exciting time for you. Your future is ahead, and the possibilities seem endless. Learn more about our leadership development programs and entry-level opportunities.