Working at CIS Global
Everyday businesses around the world use our products and enjoy the benefits from them. Making sure our current customers remain satisfied and making sure prospective customers become current customers requires the passion and creativity of our entire global team.
Join our team and discover a future of opportunities with us. A future of speed, innovation, and action!
Current Open Positions
Plant Manager - Bangalore, India
While CIS Global is a highly successful enterprise today, significant opportunities exist to drive transformation and advancements in the firm’s operations to meet the anticipated growth projection and ever-stringent customer requirements specific to the PDU and iPDU segment. The Plant Manager, PDU role is a newly-created role aimed at providing transformational strategic and tactical manufacturing leadership in the PDU segment. This leader will develop a world-class manufacturing and supply chain strategy for PDUs, ensuring that customer and financial requirements are met optimally.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop a new manufacturing plant focused on PDUs/iPDUs and ensure flawless start-up and ramp-up, including managing factory infrastructure development, people recruitment and development, and manufacturing process development and deployment;
- Develop and implement operational and supply chain strategies and plans to support both the long-term business objectives and short-term operational goals;
- Develop and deploy SIOP (Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning) process to ensure materials and production capacity are available to meet customer and financial requirements;
- Develop, manage, and deliver financial and operational targets for PDU factory;
- Develop and deploy continuous improvement culture and initiatives to drive annual cost and productivity improvements to ensure long-term world-class performance long-term;
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company. Build a great working environment for the employees. Attract, develop, retain, and motivate the talent needed to be a world-class, high-performance team;
- Work closely with Engineering and China Operations team to ensure customer and financial requirements are met.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
The new Plant Manager will be a dynamic, credible operations leader with experience at manufacturing companies known for world-class operating systems, processes, tools and performance. Ideal candidate will bring experience in highly-engineered electro-mechanical products, both from manufacturing and supply chain perspectives, as well as demonstrated leadership in Continuous Improvement initiatives (Lean Mfg, Six Sigma). Experience must include significant manufacturing leadership in India.
In addition, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Demonstrated track record of results with a strong bias towards action and execution.
- Ability to instill sense of urgency in a team environment.
- Results-oriented and takes ownership of goals and objectives;
- Ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams and peers to drive change.
- Comfortable with both visionary strategic leadership and tactical hands-on execution;
- Develops organization’s bench strength with a “player-coach” attitude.
- Must speak Hindi and English fluently;
The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree in engineering or relevant discipline. An MBA or relevant advanced degree is a plus.
Sourcing Manager - Bangalore, India
Now is an exciting time for you. Your future is ahead, and the possibilities seem endless. Learn more about our leadership development programs and entry-level opportunities.